Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm BAAACCCK

I've been on a ....sabbatical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatical) for the last 6 months or so which is why there have been no new blog posts.

Ok, Ok, I'm lying. I'm lazy and have just been procrastinating which is one of my greatest qualities :-) Soooo to give you a brief update...I'm in my last semester at school...ever! YES! I'm working with shoes, which is bad but good at the same time (see post entitled "The love of my life"). I'm going to see the movie Valentines Day at 12:01 tonight...ugh valentines day. Blah. I'm moving to NYC this summer, but after looking at the recent snow storm going on I may have to do some serious soul searching to decide if I'm gonna make it. I HATE snow. I briefly contemplated cutting alll my hair off two nights ago..I think I'm over it though...I think...


Yea, I'm over it. Maybe later in life.

What else...I graduate in 100 days!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm just really excited. I think I'm done with this post for now. Maybe I should pay attention to this Medical Interaction (shoot me) class so I can actually graduate in 100 days. Till next time my friends.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment