Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Success...where do I go to find that?

What is the key to success? We all are taught from a young age that being successful is important. First of all what is success? Well in my opinion, I don't believe that any definition would sufficiently define "success". Success, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. It has different meanings for all of us. It may be passing that Biology Final, it may be climbing mt. everest, it may be making a million dollars, and it may just be making through the day. However, one thing I do believe is that success if achieved with goals. It is important to set goals, always reaching higher, without it its easy to lose focus, get off track. What are your goals? It could be for this year, this month, or even today, think about them, write them down and make a gameplan to accomplish your goals. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do, you truly hold the key to your own success. I hope that you all continue to reach success in your lives because you deserve it! I hope that you continue to make goals for yourself and with perserverance I truly believe you can accomplish anyting your heart desires. So, its a new year, a fresh start, what do you have on your list for 09?

No comments:

Post a Comment