Monday, January 19, 2009

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE


I LOVE SHOES! I mean really really love them! Take the shoes to the right....GORGEOUS I saw them in the store and they took my breath away (literally) I had to have them, and I do. Many people ask me why in the world I'd want to walk around in 5in high pointy toe shoes but I don't care how much pain I'm in, how can you say no to those! I call them sexy cappuccino, the picture honestly doesn't do them any justice! I get excited just thinking about high heels, the higher the better, and being that I am tall already I guess its a bit strange that I'd want to be even taller-but I don't care!!! I've even had dreams about having a shoe room, yes a room, a whole room filled with shoes...kind of like the closet Big made Carrie..but BIGGER! So maybe I do have a problem....ok, yes I have a problem...but hey, it's better to be addicted to shoes then drugs right??? Beautiful shoes, you take my breath away, brighten my day when I'm sad, make me feel beautiful, cause me some pain sometimes, but ur worth it! I'm beginning to think my shoes sound like a man...maybe I'll marry shoes...ok I'm not that crazy... but I mean....

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. You're a foolio!But true, shoes are better than drugs... oh, and why would it be crazy for you to want to be taller? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because some weird people seem to think that being tall is a bad thing....I love it! and Im sure u would know a lot about the subject lol

    ReplyDelete